First Monday of Every Other Month 6:30pm-8:30pm
To provide an excellent structure and biblical content for church leadership to train leaders and develop a healthy, godly leadership culture
We want to see healthy, growing, godly leaders leading healthy, growing, godly churches
- Commit to bringing your elders, aspiring elders, lay leaders, staff, and any other supporting parties to enjoy a meal together and learn more about what biblical leadership looks like.
- Lead them as a group in reflection and discussion about how issues and teaching apply to your specific church context.
- 18 sessions over 36 months gives time for careful study without being overwhelmed
- Feel free to supplement, add, or give alternative suggestion of materials for what your leadership team might grasp better
- Train your current elders in biblical knowledge, leadership principles, and the always ongoing sanctification of leaders in Christ’s church
- Invite aspiring leaders up into maturity through study, discussion, reflection and group participation
- Consider improvements to your church’s health as focused reflection and group discussion by your leadership on your church’s specific issues takes place.